Who We Serve
Police stations, county court buildings, city halls, fire stations, and libraries – these are just some of the structures city, county, and federal governments build, operate, and maintain. And more often than not, local municipalities expect these buildings to last for decades, if not a century or more. Faced with retrofitting these aging buildings, engineers and architects working on local government projects today are increasingly turning to VRF air conditioning systems.
DXS provides engineers and architects with VRF designs that cater to the tight confines of older buildings while also meeting new energy efficiency and ventilation standards. On top of that, VRF systems make it possible to give tighter temperature control over multiple small zones. Making dozens of office workers happy at the same time with the same system – now that’s a maintenance manager’s dream.
- Small mechanical footprint makes VRF systems ideal for retrofit projects
- High energy efficiency meets more stringent energy conservation guidelines
- Opportunity to reduce overall building construction cost
- Individual temperature control of smaller zones accommodates the needs of multiple users
- Robust training program provided for maintenance managers and personnel
- Experienced staff and products that have the ability to interface with a wide variety of control systems
- DXS onsite at five key junctures: onsite training prior to installation, quality control checks during installation, during start-up, 30 days after commissioning for building owner verification, and ongoing training for staff
- Fast, dependable service and maintenance support provided after installation
- Complete inventory of parts and equipment
Let us help you find your DXS Representative from one of our 12 locations in Canada and the United States.