Direct Expansion Solutions (DXS) announced today that it has opened a new office to serve the Toronto metropolitan area and hired three employees to assist further growth efforts in Texas. DXS offers customers access to state-of-the-art Daikin variable refrigerant volume (VRV) air conditioning systems.
“DXS serves customers and partners domestically and internationally due to our proven track record,” said Thomas McLaughlin, Partner of Direct Expansion Solutions. “Leveraging our knowledge in the markets that we serve and realizing the increased demand for VRV solutions, we determined the time was right to expand into the Toronto market and grow our staff in Texas.”
The new Toronto office will be located at 115 Norfinch Drive, Toronto, ON M3N 1W8. The office will be staffed by VRV product specialists, Jean-Samuel (JS) Rancourt and Kartik Singla who are charged with helping to lead sales growth for all of the company’s product lines in the region.
- Rancourt’s experience includes various positions with HTS since 2008 to facilitate engineering and contracting work in the Ottawa, San Antonio and Toronto regional offices. Previously, he worked as a business technology analyst with Deloitte & Touche and as a process optimization coordinator with Pratt & Whitney Canada. Rancourt earned a bachelor of science degree in mechanical engineering from the University of Waterloo where he graduated as class valedictorian.
- Singla previously worked for HTS Toronto assisting in development of the company’s internal workflow software systems. Before joining HTS, he worked as both a product developer and a systems engineer for General Electric’s large motors division. Singla earned a bachelor of science degree in mechanical engineering from the University of Waterloo where he graduated with honors.
Three new experienced team members will support regional growth and the demand for DXS’ VRV solutions in the Texas region. These include product specialists Bryan Sublet, Chris Richardson, and Dan Torres.
- Sublett joins DXS with almost 20 years of commercial HVAC industry experience. Previously, he worked as a commercial territory manager for Robert Madden Industries.
- Richardson joins DXS from Daikin AC with more than nine years of commercial HVAC experience. Prior to Daikin, he worked for Kysor Panel Systems. He earned a bachelor of science degree in mechanical engineering from the State University of New York – Binghamton.
- Torres joins DXS from Reynolds and Reynolds where he worked as a software support analyst while earning a bachelor of science degree in industrial distribution from Texas A&M University.
# # #
About Direct Expansion Solutions
Direct Expansion Solutions (DXS) was founded in 2007 to develop a dedicated team of specialists to address the rapidly growing Variable Refrigerant Volume “VRV” segment of the air conditioning industry. Due to the rapidly growing demand for high efficiency and green building standards, DXS has experienced tremendous growth by helping owners and developers save time and money with the state-of-the-art Daikin VRV air conditioning system. DXS serves Toronto and the state of Texas with offices in Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, and San Antonio. The DXS experience includes nearly all market sectors from retail, office, residential, military, healthcare, educational and industrial applications. For more information, visit www.DXSeng.com.