Who We Serve
Hospitality projects provide unique challenges with HVAC systems. That is where DXS and VRF systems come in. Whether it is a new construction or retrofit project, we have done it all and can provide expert recommendations for your next project. VRF systems provide energy-efficient options for hotel buildings while also reducing lifecycle and operating costs compared to other HVAC systems. With space constraints that many hospitality buildings have, VRF can provide the solution that many owners are looking for.
- Energy-efficient systems for the entire building
- Sustainability and competitive advantages
- Lower maintenance, lifecycle, and operating costs
- Minimize necessary mechanical room space
- Robust training program for maintenance personnel
- DXS onsite at five key junctures: onsite training prior to installation, quality control checks during installation, during start-up, 30 days after commissioning for building owner verification, and ongoing training for staff
- Fast, dependable service and maintenance support after installation
- Complete inventory of parts and equipment
Let us help you find your DXS Representative from one of our 12 locations in Canada and the United States.