We serve mechanical contractors who bridge the gap between conceptual thinking and the realities of construction. They know DXS will be wherever and whenever we’re needed on a project. We’ll train their team on VRF equipment installation and maintenance. We can deliver any piece of must-have equipment at a Texas project site within hours. And we’ll be present throughout the lifespan of the project, from estimating and submittal, to shipment, start-up and commissioning.
DXS serves mechanical contractors with:
- On-time and accurate submittals
- Correct equipment that shows up on schedule
- Specially trained VRF technicians available on-site as needed
- Comprehensive training packages available for installation, commissioning and service
- Owner training to transition the project from construction to occupancy and reduce unwarranted issues directed to the mechanical contractor