4.0 Cellars Winery in Fredericksburg, Texas, opened in 2012 as a collaboration project of three Texas wineries. The project required tight temperature control and zoning for the vineyard offices, tasting room and storage room. With the Daikin VRV/VRF system, DXS was able to accommodate these goals. DXS provided 30 tons of Daikin heat pump systems to create the perfectly zoned, tightly controlled system the winery needed.
4.0 Cellars Winery
- Project Location: Fredericksburg , TX
- Owner/Client: Cellars Winery
- Project Description:
Retail & Office Key Considerations
Architects and engineers working in the retail and professional office building markets consistently face the same scenario: the ever-changing need to reconfigure tenant space. As businesses change, their space requirements can fluctuate wildly. They move, they expand, they downsize. And because they do, DXS works alongside architects, engineers and owners to design VRF systems that can be configured – and reconfigured – to meet on-going and changing tenant HVAC requirements.
- Opportunity to reduce overall building construction cost
- Designed as a modular system to any specifications required by the project
- System is easily reconfigured after installation
- Tight temperature controls of multiple zones for multiple tenants
- Experienced staff and products that have the ability to interface with a wide variety of control systems
- DXS onsite at five key junctures: onsite training prior to installation, quality control checks during installation, during start-up, 30 days after commissioning for building owner verification, and ongoing training for staff
- Fast, dependable service and maintenance support after installation
- Complete inventory of parts and equipment locally stocked