Austin Stone Community Church serves hundreds of patrons across the city through three campuses. The St. John’s campus was in need of a highly efficient HVAC system, but had space limitations. DXS was chosen as the basis of design to provide a solution for the church. We installed five Daikin VRV/VRF heat pump systems comprised of a mix of ductless cassettes and wall mount fan coil units. The resulting system runs at maximum efficiency while still providing the quiet, comfortable environment one expects at church.
Austin Stone Community Church
- Project Location: Austin, TX
- Owner/Client: Austin Stone Community Church
- Project Description:
Non-Profit Key Considerations
Unlike other markets, buildings in the non-profit sector don’t fit into a tidy framework. They might be professional office buildings, multi-family structures, former city or county offices or even an old school. Rather than a structural or user challenge , the need to reduce operating costs and renovate existing buildings remains consistent with our non-profit clients. We appreciate their budget constraints and work with them to install and maintain VRF air conditioning systems that offer superior AC and heating while keeping their energy bills low.
- Energy efficient system lowers on-going energy costs
- Opportunity to reduce overall building construction cost
- Energy and cost models that can help secure grants and government funding
- DXS onsite at five key junctures: onsite training prior to installation, quality control checks during installation, during start-up, 30 days after commissioning for building owner verification, and ongoing training for staff
- Fast, dependable service and maintenance support after installation
- Complete inventory of parts and equipment stocked locally