Located across from the Alamo in downtown San Antonio, the historic Ripley’s Believe It or Not building was in need of a new, efficient HVAC system. As the basis of design, DXS provided 60 tons of Daikin VRF with multiple styles and tonnage of indoor units for the four-story building.
Ripley’s Believe It or Not
- Project Location: San Antonio, TX
- Owner/Client: Ripley’s Believe It or Not Museum
- Project Description:
Retail & Office Key Considerations
Architects and engineers working in the retail and professional office building markets consistently face the same scenario: the ever-changing need to reconfigure tenant space. As businesses change, their space requirements can fluctuate wildly. They move, they expand, they downsize. And because they do, DXS works alongside architects, engineers and owners to design VRF systems that can be configured – and reconfigured – to meet on-going and changing tenant HVAC requirements.
- Opportunity to reduce overall building construction cost
- Designed as a modular system to any specifications required by the project
- System is easily reconfigured after installation
- Tight temperature controls of multiple zones for multiple tenants
- Experienced staff and products that have the ability to interface with a wide variety of control systems
- DXS onsite at five key junctures: onsite training prior to installation, quality control checks during installation, during start-up, 30 days after commissioning for building owner verification, and ongoing training for staff
- Fast, dependable service and maintenance support after installation
- Complete inventory of parts and equipment locally stocked