Soul Cycle provides a studio fitness experience with spin classes across nine different states. With a room packed full of people doing high intensity exercise, they needed to update underperforming units to better cool individual spaces. They chose DXS as basis of design for a quiet, energy efficient system with simplified controls that would fit within their tight space constraints. VRV/VRF was the perfect solution for this space, with 26 tons of heat recovery and 4 indoor air handling units installed.
Soul Cycle – McKinney Ave
- Project Location: Dallas, TX
- Owner/Client: Soul Cycle
- Project Description:
Retail & Office Key Considerations
Architects and engineers working in the retail and professional office building markets consistently face the same scenario: the ever-changing need to reconfigure tenant space. As businesses change, their space requirements can fluctuate wildly. They move, they expand, they downsize. And because they do, DXS works alongside architects, engineers and owners to design VRF systems that can be configured – and reconfigured – to meet on-going and changing tenant HVAC requirements.
- Opportunity to reduce overall building construction cost
- Designed as a modular system to any specifications required by the project
- System is easily reconfigured after installation
- Tight temperature controls of multiple zones for multiple tenants
- Experienced staff and products that have the ability to interface with a wide variety of control systems
- DXS onsite at five key junctures: onsite training prior to installation, quality control checks during installation, during start-up, 30 days after commissioning for building owner verification, and ongoing training for staff
- Fast, dependable service and maintenance support after installation
- Complete inventory of parts and equipment locally stocked