Who We Serve
Unlike other markets, buildings in the non-profit sector don’t fit into a tidy framework. They might be professional office buildings, multi-family structures, former city or county offices, or even an old school. Rather than a structural or user challenge, the need to reduce operating costs and renovate existing buildings remains consistent with our non-profit clients. We appreciate their budget constraints and work with them to install and maintain VRF air conditioning systems that offer superior AC and heating while keeping their energy bills low.
- Energy-efficient system lowers ongoing energy costs
- Opportunity to reduce overall building construction cost
- Energy and cost models that can help secure grants and government funding
- DXS onsite at five key junctures: onsite training prior to installation, quality control checks during installation, during start-up, 30 days after commissioning for building owner verification, and ongoing training for staff
- Fast, dependable service and maintenance support after installation
- Complete inventory of parts and equipment stocked local
Let us help you find your DXS Representative from one of our 12 locations in Canada and the United States.